• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Insert witty title here!

wanderfulpeace

Female
Hello, I'm wanderfulpeace, wife to 'Palrmine' -- I still don't understand the name LOL! We have 3 children and as 'Palrmine' previously mentioned we've been talking about a second wife for years and are ready, I guess the saying goes, to dive right in. I'm the 'research everything to death kinda girl', so I don't usually dive in unless I have quite an idea of what it is I am diving into.

Anyway! I homeschool my three kiddos and I do not work outside the home at this time. I do enjoy thought-provoking conversations, watching movies, writing, photography, and reading. I get sucked into YouTube videos quite often and I play video games FAR to often.

And yes, I use a lot of commas, especially before and. ;)

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome to BF.

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Hi wanderful.
I'm Moriah.
I'm also a comma addict.
I've been abusing commas since grade school. And since nobody understands the gravity of the problem, I have to limit my usage to lists. I don't care what rules change, I will never refuse the oxford when faced with the temptation. I have to have it, even when no one's looking, like on checks, and such... "one hundred, forty-five, and no/100"... oh, and I also have an unhealthy propensity for elipses...

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome!
I like commas too, especially before conjunctions!

Back