• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Insights on The war on terror,

“Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations...entangling alliances with none”
― Thomas Jefferson
I know this is off topic but Thomas Jefferson is my favorite president and since he was mentioned I wanted to share my favorite quote of his.
"Had the doctrines of Jesus been preached always as purely as they came from his lips, the whole civilised world would now have been Christian" Thomas Jefferson, letter to Benjamin Waterhouse, June 26, 1822

Here is a driving perspective besides the political ones.
Listened to the message, and he covered a lot in a hurry. It was really good, though much of it was familiar to us. It is all part of Mystery Babylon the Great. What is interesting to me is that similar, if not the the same charges were leveled at the money changers at the time of Christ, and Mystery Babylon. I think there is a strong connection too between Edom, who God calls a "Destroying Mountain" (nation) and the people He has indignation at forever, and these international bankers. Who else has appointed His land into their possession to cast it out for a prey? It is the national debt, from the non federal reserve, that will motivate the coming invasion. And it is very interesting how all our federal lands have already been promised as security for the faulty dollar. I think Ezekiel (or rather YHWH) was spot on.

Unregenerate man is about as evil as evil gets. What Jesus condemned back then, is no better now then it was in that day. Their "traditions of the elders" let those who do not consider us brothers, exploit us with usery. There is a literal war going on, chemical, medical, legal, debt, and above all MEDIA! And churches are no longer speaking out....they might lose their tax exempt status. Too many Christians are in love with their false doctrines. The prophets prophesy falsely, and my people love to have it so.

I'm super thankful that the happy ending is as sure as the rest of the book, and that even the judgments show that believers are sons indeed. There is hope, but only in Him who is the author and finisher of our faith.

Exactly, the world, while we live, is where we are supposed to willingly choose which side we align out spirit with. Lucifer is quality control, the tempter, a created being to test and tempt us.
Christ is the Only way to enter into the kingdom of God, or did he exaggerate or lie? I don't think so..
Anyone entering some other way is a thief and a robber. Christians should be United for Christ, nothing else. Christ teaches mercy, compassion, love your enemy.
Here is another bit found a while ago.

What's wrong with that Samuel, not a team player. He needed more fluoride or public schooling. Lol

Back