• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Inspiring Collection of Words to Keep Supporting This Biblical Lifestyle

Rose

Real Person
Female
I would like to give you women a chance to share inspiring thoughts that have encouraged you, so you intern can help encourage other women.

Interesting post...I will have to think on this a bit.

I've given it some thought too.

As a believer, I have been thoroughly blessed. God, and His wisdom can help fill that part within me, that isn't always enthusiastically rejoicing over what all is God's will for me. After all, the apostle Paul wrote in Philippians 4:4, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice."

Clearly living in a unique way for God has a purpose, and Satan wants his way.

I need to remind myself what is truth, and standing up for truth is indeed something to be thankful for. And in 1 Thess. 5:18, I am reminded to be thankful in everything.

Rom. 12:2 reminds me that I'm not supposed to be conformed to this world, but instead I need to be transformed but the renewing of my mind, so I can prove what is the good, and acceptable and perfect will of God. Amen! And Ephesians 5:17 says, "Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."

I love the encouraging thoughts God gives me along the way. I'm looking forward to reading what verses encourage you.

Back