• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Introducing Myself and My Family

Servant of Yah

Subject: Open Letter to the Biblical Families Community

Dear Biblical Families Community,

I pray to The Most High that this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Hector, and I am a 34-year-old Torah observant Hispanic male living in the NYC area. I am blessed to be married to a wonderful woman, who is 31 years old. Together, we are raising our three beautiful children in a home filled with love, faith, and devotion.

Our family is deeply rooted in our commitment to God's ways and the teachings of the Torah. My wife and I both work in healthcare, which provides us with stable careers while we build up other income streams to become self sufficient. In 2020, we were fortunate to purchase a home, creating a stable and nurturing environment for our children.

My wife is a humble, God-fearing woman who finds joy in submitting to God's order for the family. Her faith and dedication have been instrumental in shaping our household into a place of harmony and spiritual growth.

Navigating the subject of polygyny within our faith community has been a huge personal challenge due to the taboo, judgment, and accusations of lustfulness it often attracts. After years of studying the Bible, conducting research, and seeking the counsel of the Holy Spirit, I have come to understand that it is lawful, righteous, and holy for more than one woman to be joined to one man. Whether or not I am ever blessed with the responsibility and honor to lead more than one woman in this life, I am grateful for the incredible wife I have and the blessings she brings to me everyday. She has Christ at her center and supports me in every step of our journey.

My wife and I have discussed this for some time as a family and have both felt a strong calling to extend our family and share our blessings with another woman/women of faith. We believe that by bringing another woman/women into our family, we can lift up a sister(s) who may be in need while also benefiting from the abundance in love, support and children to our family. We envision a relationship where each member supports and uplifts one another, creating a sanctuary of peace and spiritual growth.

I am very grateful to have found this space and am so looking forward to getting to know the members of this community,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We look forward to talking/meeting fellow believers soon

Warm regards,

Hector from Brooklyn

Welcome!
Many of us have been blessed by understanding bibical marriage and also by being here and interacting with others who share this understanding. I hope you and your family will be blessed also.
Your wife may appreciate her own account as having one will let her post in the ladies only forums and also participate in the ladies chat.

Welcome!
Many of us have been blessed by understanding bibical marriage and also by being here and interacting with others who share this understanding. I hope you and your family will be blessed also.
Your wife may appreciate her own account as having one will let her post in the ladies only forums and also participate in the ladies chat.
Thank you!

Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you found us. Thank you for that wonderful introduction.

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome, Hector.

Subject: Open Letter to the Biblical Families Community

Dear Biblical Families Community,

I pray to The Most High that this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Hector, and I am a 34-year-old Torah observant Hispanic male living in the NYC area. I am blessed to be married to a wonderful woman, who is 31 years old. Together, we are raising our three beautiful children in a home filled with love, faith, and devotion.

Our family is deeply rooted in our commitment to God's ways and the teachings of the Torah. My wife and I both work in healthcare, which provides us with stable careers while we build up other income streams to become self sufficient. In 2020, we were fortunate to purchase a home, creating a stable and nurturing environment for our children.

My wife is a humble, God-fearing woman who finds joy in submitting to God's order for the family. Her faith and dedication have been instrumental in shaping our household into a place of harmony and spiritual growth.

Navigating the subject of polygyny within our faith community has been a huge personal challenge due to the taboo, judgment, and accusations of lustfulness it often attracts. After years of studying the Bible, conducting research, and seeking the counsel of the Holy Spirit, I have come to understand that it is lawful, righteous, and holy for more than one woman to be joined to one man. Whether or not I am ever blessed with the responsibility and honor to lead more than one woman in this life, I am grateful for the incredible wife I have and the blessings she brings to me everyday. She has Christ at her center and supports me in every step of our journey.

My wife and I have discussed this for some time as a family and have both felt a strong calling to extend our family and share our blessings with another woman/women of faith. We believe that by bringing another woman/women into our family, we can lift up a sister(s) who may be in need while also benefiting from the abundance in love, support and children to our family. We envision a relationship where each member supports and uplifts one another, creating a sanctuary of peace and spiritual growth.

I am very grateful to have found this space and am so looking forward to getting to know the members of this community,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We look forward to talking/meeting fellow believers soon

Warm regards,

Hector from Brooklyn
You sound like a great man and I'm sure you will have lots of choices! Make sure you fall in love, before picking though!

Back