• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introduction and apology

Paul not the apostle

Real Person
Hello, I am Paul. I used to post a lot and attend retreats. I have been on a path of discovery spiritually and religiously and have now left Christianity after deciding for myself that Jesus did not fulfill the jewish messianic scriptures. I felt that before restarting any fellowship I should be clear about who I am now. Due to the nature of the introduction, questions were asked and I answered. I had hoped to avoid that exchange and did not do a very good job of not answering the questions from those of you that asked about my path.

In deference to the moderators of this forum that removed the thread to a private area, and the fellowship of the entire BF family, please understand that any questions here on my introduction thread regarding my path will go unanswered due to not wanting this thread to be removed like the last one. I assume that any questions that you would have can be directed to me in private message until I am told that those private messages are not allowed to contain any responses on those topics. My purpose here is not to undue Christianity in anyone's lives, I simply want to reconnect with friends and felt compelled to let you know who I am now. I think that is fair.

It is my sincerest desire to maintain fellowship without causing problem and my most sincere apology to everyone or anyone that I have scared or offended.

Looking forward to seeing old friends again,
Paul and family

Paul

Paul,

In case you are no longer following the other thread, please have a look as I posted to it before coming here. Also, it didn't appear that your thread was forcefully moved as you stated:
Paul not the apostle said:
I would not want to comment on a public forum about my beliefs without moderator or forum approval and without some type of moderation so that the thread does not go sideways.
... so, to a regular member like myself it looked like you were requesting the moderators to assist you by becoming involved through contact and placement.

Regardless, welcome! Or, Rewelcome! I look forward to hearing about your experiences and interactions unique to living the plural life.

Paul said:
It is my sincerest desire to maintain fellowship without causing problem...
Message received. I'm not sure that you've scared or offended anyone. If everything you've said above is sincere (you've changed your beliefs, you felt full disclosure about that was in order, you're not here to sandbag anyone else, just want to get back into fellowship with people you have had relationship with and felt they needed to know where you stand), then you have said what you need to say and we can just move forward from here. Welcome back! ;)

Yes, I moved the other thread due to your own correct statement that this topic may not be appropriate for the public forum here.

Paul,
I sincerely hope that you choose to share with us what you have learned that has caused you to make your decisions.

Back