• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Invitation

Slumberfreeze

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I run (in the loosest sense of the word) a facebook group called Pray4Trump, whose mission is to make it so there is someone fasting and praying for Donald Trump every day that he is in office, and I thought I might invite anyone from this board who may be interested in such a thing.

At the present time we have 14 active members , most of whom have been with me since at least January 20th, so any new members can expect to be fasting and praying not quite every 2 weeks. The details of all fasts are left up to the one doing the fast.

The membership is composed of both people who like Donald Trump and people who absolutely do not, so I imagine what people are focusing on in their prayers varies a lot. But whether we're asking God to restrain him from doing evil or protect and bless his family, we petition God for the good of our country, that we may live godly lives with all dignity.

The facebook group isn't a forum, per se. It is not meant for iron sharpening, but for serious minded workers.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please let me know.

Back