• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Is any one trying too raise money for the retreat?

Revgill87123

Male
I know I am. Any good ideas youd like too share? I have a couple I have these e-cook books I sell on ebay. Sounds cheesy I know, but it's a good way too make money. Just takes a lot too sell at 99cents each. So any one have any other ideas? Also if you would like me too email you the ebook for free so you can try too raise money for the next retreat I'll send it too you just let me know. I'd like too load it on here but don't know how. Rev Gill

Thanks so much!

This is the exact info I was asking about in my post regarding the Spring Retreat in Tenn that I just posted today! :D Nice to have this helpful info, even if it is in another post. Great ideas, gonna have to try a few myself. Thanks again for the shared wisdom & helpful tips. :)

F.S.

A friend of mine said to try and work with a local business and see if they would let you do a car wash. I know it might sound chessy but defintely worth a shot at. Anyways, I would like to try and sell a few of those e-cook books that you are talking about just send me more details.

Liz

Back