• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

It's over!

Nikismom

:? :cry: SW packed her things and left today. I'm hurt more than angry but most of all I feel betrayed. She has been secretive for a couple of weeks and Now I find out she's been telling her ex she's pregnant ( a lie) and she loves him and wants to be with him. :?

This is just so wrong! My hubby is devastated and very angry. In a way I think I expected it but he was so angry that he actually yelled... I just told him to leave it be and let her go. She obviously was not the person God has planned for us or she would not have just walked out.

Please pray for us!

I am so sorry. I have sent you a private message related to this.

Dr. Allen

(((hugs)))

I am sorry.

B
x

Gidgit,

I'm so very sorry. You are such a sweetie. My heart is aching for you and your family. My prayers are with you.

Michelle

Likewise. What a heartbreak!

Gidget, how devatstating for the whole family. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you both.

Julieb

I really hate that for you guys. We're praying for you and your husband.

Hopefully this is already known, but if you guys need someone to talk to, even to just vent, contact us staff and we're more than willing to call you up and talk with you.

Nikismom,

I know you and hubby are sad right now but keep your head held high. I realize that sometimes we make decisions with our head and not our heart. God will continue to work miracles in your life. I have been down this road and felt the pain that you and hubby going through. I will not rush this ever again and let things go the way he wants them to go for me. Sometimes I think we want things so bad that we over look things in certain people and not give ourselves enough time to grow and know the second or sister wife to you. I don't reply much to the post even though I do read a lot of them. I find myself sitting back and looking at how things develop in some of BF Members lives and try to apply them to me and learn from them. Maybe you and hubby can step back and realize what went wrong and try to move forward with your lives and the hope of finding another wife/SW. I don't give the best advise but continue to pray and just take your time.

God Bless You,

James

When I read this verse I think of Satan as the thief...sounds like he has been doing a little overtime in your area...

John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Definitely, praying for you and hubby and your little girl. I totally can understand how heartbreaking this must be for you all. I will also pray that you are guided to the woman that is right for your family.

Liz

so sad.

but sometimes people later realize their failure.....
not holding out hope here, but the enemy just loooves to jack us around after we accept one reality, then a new reality.
over is such a defining word when a commitment was made before YHWH.

:(
Love and prayers to your family.
I know you have a lot on your plate and this is very difficult.
Gd's Blessings!

Darlin' Gidge,

I know that several people have expressed their concern for you in tender and beautiful ways, and I don't think I could say anything that hasn't already been said.

A few years ago we faced our own situation, but it never got to the place of commitment that you and your husband experienced. Still, the pain was intense, and our concern both for the woman and her daughter has never gone away.

I do know this- God will stagger you with His healing balm, the wisdom that comes from getting through hard times with Him, and the experience to help others along this path.

You are such a sweetie, and I have no doubt that great beauty will come forth out of your spirit as you get through this.

Shalom to you, dear,
Ali

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers! I am so blessed and thankful for my loving BF family! Ernie and I are looking forward to making it to a retreat this year!

Nessa, I love you! Thank you for being such a great friend and confidante!

Ali-Your words are both helpful and encouraging. I trust that G-d will carry us through to a place where He wants us!

James--God bless you and thank you for your encouraging words to us. It is greatly appreciated!

Back