• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jack P. Jr.

Jack P.

Real Person
Male
Is the youngest son, and he is going into surgery to have his appendix removed. This is a surprise to us last night his stomach ached this morning it was tender to touch this afternoon under the knife please pray. Anyone that knows my story can tell you hospitals and my children are a touchy subject for me ( those that don't know I have lost three children to heaven two have passed in hospitals. ) So please pray for the doctors hands to be speedy and my nerves to be calm so I can comfort him. I understand that we are to pray for his will to be done but I want to pray for my will which is to take my baby home

Jack P.
In His Name

Re: Jack P. Jr.

Jesus and the disciples prayed for healing. I ask, You God, to heal Jack Jr. in Jesus' name.

Thank you for your prayers. Oh to be young again, Dr. said it was a textbook operations and will be discharged tomorrow and can resume being a teenager in about 24/48 hrs Jennifer and I are sure that it was prayers and faith in our Lord that has brought our child through this God is GOOD !
Jack P.
In His Name

We're saying a prayer of thanksgiving for God’s willingness to take care of your son.

Wonderful news, this must have been an incredibly stressful time for you so I am very glad it went as well as could possibly be hoped for.

Sorry so late to this posting, I am very glad that the outcome was good. Praying for a good recovery.

Thank you julieb he is home slept on couch( recliner) last night said this morning (as he was eating an apple) I think I will try today without pain meds. I won't tell him but that is easy to say first thing in the morning
Jack P.
In His Name

Back