• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Jacob living in Montana

TheDayhunter

Male
Hello, my name is Jacob . I have been a member of the site for a while but have not posted. I would like to have men further in their walk with Christ, and their walk in plural life, then me to be my mentors. My family observes the Sabbath and Biblical Holidays. We do not attend a brick and mortar church. We live on a budget like most families these days. I hope to bring the whole crew to a retreat in the future. Either that or find a place close by to host a retreat. I hope we can all encourage each other in our Ministries and family. John chapter 14 is the scripture I always have on my mind and is such a Blessing just wanted to share and encourage everyone to read it. Anyway I ramble alot lol but I have a lot on my mind and a lot of people who depend on me. Also the ladies of the house have expressed interest in the ladies forum. How does one go about privately messaging someone? I will go now lol, before I come up with more questions or random stuff .
Jacob

Shalom and welcome, brother.

When you've posted enough for the mods to be assured that you're okay, you get the ability to initiate a conversation, either by clicking a member's name and then on "Start a Conversation" or by clicking your name at page top and selecting the Conversations item from the menu there.

Glad to have you here!

Welcome to BF!
Also the ladies of the house have expressed interest in the ladies forum.
Great! We'd love to have them join us for the ladies chat too, Monday nights, 7.30pm Eastern.

And like Mystic said, you can't start a conversation yet until you've posted a little bit. The reason for this is here

Welcome to BF Jacob.

Welcome aboard!

I should have posted a long time ago. But being a young fella and the fact that I only had one gal at the time when I signed up made me want to keep quiet. Also anytime there was a question or forum post I did feel I could contribute too someone or several someones answered the post very well.

Hey, I shoulda made an effort to fellowship in meatspace with Nathan back in the '90s, :eek: but better late than never, right? We're glad you're here now, and sometimes God has his timing reasons, ya know? Looking forward to getting to know you!

Any chance you could make it to the Vegas retreat in April?... :cool:

Howdy and Shalom Jacob... good to have another guy from the northwest.

Soon we will out number the southerners and can stage our coup! Lol

Blessings brother.
Shalom Rustywest4 ....to be clear i am from missouri but after the navy decided to head for the northern rockies. My loyalties may be not so solid on that front lol. Sweet tea and a little plinking at the range and I will sound as southern as any of em. But that being said the southern fellas are missing out on the northwest. They should just move up here and live the good life lol

Back