• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Japan officially apologized to the Philiipnes...

pebble

...for the second time for what it did in World War II. If you've read about us, we are a happy people and, as a nation, does not hold grudges. You apologize once, that is gracefully accepted. You apologize twice, specially in this times, I can hear some bells, barely discernible but still sounding an alarm. Perhaps Japan is making sure we are on their side in case this thing with China gets blown out of proportion. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? :D

One thing I became sure about this, they seem to remember we put a damper to their ambition in WW2 and perhaps hopes to harness that spirit to contain the red dragon. Now, I am being paranoid.
animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I agree with your analysis of the apology.

Also your country is being used as a pawn by the USA in their China-containment strategy. That is fine right now while the USA still has its military; however their gas tank is empty and one day the empire is going to withdraw from Asia. On that day you will be high and dry and the next step after Taiwan.

ylop

What do you mean, ylop?
We just showed Putin..........................oh..... wait....all we showed him was our a$$ and elbows and heels.

hmm, Pebble, how well can you swim?

Back