• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

JimandMary, new from north Texas

JimC

Real Person
Male
Hello from North Texas. My wife and I have been researching and praying about adding to our family for some time now and are elated that we have found this site. We would really like to find like minded families in our area to meet and learn the right and wrong way to approach polygyny.

Be Blessed in all you do,

JimandMary

Welcome Jim and Mary! We are glad you found this site. I hope you will be challenged and encouraged here as you journey in what God has for you regarding plural marriage. We have quite a few families in TX. I encourage you to drive and meet them when they get together. @andrew is the Texas BF contact person, I am sure he would love to connect with you. But give him till next week as he and his family are heading to our Summer Retreat in TN for the weekend.

I also encourage you to post on the Introductions thread. Share as much or as little as you like, it just gives us a chance to greet you and start getting to know you. Blessings!

Hello Jim and Mary

Last edited:
Hello from North Texas. My wife and I have been researching and praying about adding to our family for some time now and are elated that we have found this site. We would really like to find like minded families in our area to meet and learn the right and wrong way to approach polygyny.

Be Blessed in all you do,

JimandMary
Greetings from NE Texas you have come to the right place. There are a few of us here in TX. This is a great place to learn and grow in understanding. There are a lot of topics to read and join in the conversations. I would encourage you and your wife to explore the forum. She should create an account for herself so she can join the womens only live chat on Mondays. There are plenty of people here to answer questions but many of your questions I am sure are already answered in the threads.
Anyway, welcome it is always nice to have a fellow Texan join.
Shalom
P.

Welcome to BF from a little north of north Texas. Sure glad to have you on board. I'm sure you will enjoy interacting with this group of truth seekers. Blessings to both of you.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thank you everyone for the welcomes. We look forward to meeting a bunch of you and are bummed that we learned of the meetup in TN too late to make plans.

Back