• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 16th - What do you love about your personality?

As an ISFJ- I’d say procrastination is my favorite trait. I can get a heck of a lot done in a short amount of time, at the last minute of course. I struggle with my judging and perfectionist ways though :rolleyes:

It's interesting that when I took a personality test about 2 months ago with the grandchildren, I evaluated as a logistician-assertive--15% of the population. I retook the same test tonight because I couldn't remember the initials for the 1st test, expecting to get the same but didn't. Tonight I evaluated as INFJ-A Advocate Personality--1% of the population. I read all the info on both evals following both tests and both fit me so well, but I'm not sure why the differences in the test results.

It's interesting that when I took a personality test about 2 months ago with the grandchildren, I evaluated as a logistician-assertive--15% of the population. I retook the same test tonight because I couldn't remember the initials for the 1st test, expecting to get the same but didn't. Tonight I evaluated as INFJ-A Advocate Personality--1% of the population. I read all the info on both evals following both tests and both fit me so well, but I'm not sure why the differences in the test results.
It may have been how you took the tests. Many don't even realize that when they answer the questions, the generally answer for how they are feeling or would respond in that EXACT moment when in actuality, you are technically supposed to answer as how you are in general and over all. You probably got two different answers (that still fit you) because you answered in a different - for lack of better word - mindset in that moment and time. :)

I spoke to someone once who said she got a different result every time she took the tests too. She often changed how she acted in response to the people around her, rather than being 'herself', so perhaps she hadn't really settled into herself and so wasn't able to do the test correctly.

I spoke to someone once who said she got a different result every time she took the tests too. She often changed how she acted in response to the people around her, rather than being 'herself', so perhaps she hadn't really settled into herself and so wasn't able to do the test correctly.

That is actually fairly interesting. There's a thing called and enneagram test and an unhealthy Type 2 is like that. It's being a people pleaser.

I think it was more about her being able to manipulate others. But underneath it all I think she had a very low self confidence.
That's part of the unhealthy 2 personality.
Very manipulative. The quote for them is "I want you to be happy, but I also want the reason you are happy to be me." They need to be needed and if they don't feel needed, and are in the unhealthy spectrum, they will manipulate so they do feel as if they are needed. They are shape shifters and not always in a bad way, again in the unhealthy side of things, it can become overbearing to many. It's not that that isn't themself. It's all parts of them and it's simply a matter of who they show what pieces to and how they know or think they know it will affect the relationship.

Back