• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

July 19th - Random Fact

I had to think long and hard to come up with something even semi interesting and came up with two:
I absolutely refuse to read digital books and after having a c-section at age 17 (obciously out if wedlock and not my husbands child) I have had three all natural births with not so much as a Tylenol for pain.
Mostly I am just proud of myself for the second one :) ... Although I have considered the pain of a c-section may have been a type of punishment from God for my actions during high school.
Good for you!! Natural births are amazing!

View attachment 456
I really enjoy listening to Christian rap and gospel music. Those are probably my two favorite forms of Christian music. Some of my favorite artists are LaCrae, Trip Lee, KB, Travis Greene and Kirk Franklin. What is a unique and random fact about you? :)
I absolutely love gardening, looking at gardening channels , and wondering what healing properties each flower possess that I'm clueless about.
I have recently in the past year, suffered severe sunburn being out on my land gardening in the worst heat. Sadly, I might risk doing it again. Yea, I know....its an obsession.

Back