• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Keeping it Real

aineo

Staff member
Real Person*
Male
I got home late last night after a long day of travel, and shortly thereafter I found my cousin, a young man, had died in a car accident. While I am mourning today, it is more for his family that is closer than I am. There are a lot of folks today who aren’t worried a bit about things they thought were a big deal yesterday morning or even last week, and there are a lot of folks today worrying about things they never expected to have to think about. Young deaths suck, but boy, they are a great reminder about what’s really important (the most important of all: salvation).

Good words. Adding our prayers for the family to yours.

sorry brother.
May He comfort your family and all the mourners of Zion.

Condolences to you and yours @aineo. Death of a loved one can be a sudden and sharp wake up call to the temporary nature of this life; a truth that only seems to become pertinent too late for so many. Indeed our lives are but a vapour that appears for a moment and then vanishes away. Blessings

My sincere condolences on your loss.

Thanks everyone.

Aineo y'all are in our prayers

Back