• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Kissimmee Fl.

KissimmeeCPL

Hello to all!

My name is Melissa, my husband is Christopher. We currently live in Kissimmee Fl. with our 4 children. Oh and my cat. hehe We are new to this area. We have been here roughly a month. Even though I am a Floridian, I am not really enjoying yet. lol We are Christians, and hope one day to find like minded people that our family can fellowship with.

I personally have studied plural marriage for many, many years now. Like all things there are pros and the cons. We have spoken to several females that say they are interested, but after a day or so the true colors come out. Christopher is seeking, but not putting himself out there to find more fake people. IF the Lord would like him to have one more wife, or lots of wives then he will lead them to us or us to them.

We have found that a lot of the people we meet are not practicing religion or they don't really have a religion, and that seems to be difficult for us. I am not into being with girls, my husband isn't into men. There is a lot of that sort of thing out there, which is fine, but that is not what we believe is correct.

I hope that we could find like minded people to fellowship with and maybe learn something new.

Melissa & Christopher

Welcome aboard! You will find that there are several Floridians here, although I am not one of them. There should be ample opportunity for fellowship.

Welcome!
We tend to be a Bible believing group with more than a couple of us from Florida. They should start popping up soon. ;)

Welcome aboard!

There's also a retreat coming up the last weekend in July that will be at a facility not too far from Knoxville. Don't know what kind of fellowship you're looking for and don't know whether that weekend is free for you, but the retreats are a GREAT place to meet like-minded folks.

Hi Melissa,

We are just the other side of Orlando...and yes there are a lot of us in this area. We get together fairly often, but with the summer retreat coming up in TN I know everyone's schedules are fairly crowded. I don't think there are any plans to get together before the retreat. Definitely join us in ladies chat if you can (I won't be there this week - I have to work late). If you are on facebook PM me your user name and I will send you an invite to the BF group and the BF ladies group too.

It is nice to meet you :D

Hi Melissa,
Sorry for the late reply. So glad to hear about another family in FL. I look forward to meeting you at our next FL fellowship, they are usually at my house. :) I do hope you will try and make it to the Ladies Chat on Tuesday. It is a good way to get to know some of the ladies on this forum. I also encourage you to read any thread that catches your eye. It seems overwhelming but just read what seems the most interesting. We do have a Ladies Only section that you might find interesting.

Again, welcome! Hope you find some good information and encouragement here.

Back