• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ladies Only

Listenerofgod88

I would really feel uncomfortable if a guy wrote or read something on a post I put on ladies only. I put things on ladies only so I don't have to worry about what the guys think and get an honest opinion form one of the great ladies here. And I think we should give the guys the same respect. It's just a thought.

I, for one , have no problem with anyone, male or female reading what I have posted BUT,I do not think a man should post in the ladies only or a woman should post in the mens only for ANY reason. I will give my honest opinion on any topic on this message board no matter who reads it. A lot of us have spouses on this message board and I am sure that some ,if not most ,read and discuss all that is on the message boards. If we don't pray for each other, learn from each other, dig deeper in Yahwehs word with each other, and support each other , in living the Biblical Marriage Principle, then who will?

Scripture says that 1tim2 :12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. So I'd say that a woman shouldn't post on the gentlemans forum especially to answer a question. If you feel you have something genuine to add then private message him. As fo a man on the ladies forum, it would be nice if they gave us our own space but not required. That being said, I also agree that if you just read the newest posts its totally possible to post in the wrong forum while you are just answering questions. Is this really that big a deal?

OK I confess I made this stupid mistake!! I was looking at NEW POSTS when I logged on in board index and saw an interesting topic. When I clicked on it I neglected to notice category then I posted on the guys section like a retard!! Some merciful guy PM me to let me know but i had already realized it and I was dying of embarresment. Neeedless to say I will be reading categories carfuly when I open a new post to read it from now on!!

Maria,
It is okay. Don't be embarrassed. We have all done things that are embarrassing.

Lissa

I once acted Retarded while in a parkinglot while chaseing a security gaurds golf cart. That was really embarassing. Wait is this the ladies forum? Oops.

Back