• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Long arm of the law

...Has anyone heard of parental rights being denied over polygyny (other than Jeffs)?

Parental "rights" (like "God-given Rights") are forfeit "by agreement". And it's Scriptural! ("choice of Law" - His, or man's. What has replaced the Constitution is in fact "private law"; long story, but it's what I do a weekly study show about, and have for quite a few years now. Many ways in, like the Roach Motel...)

Oversimplified, it boils down to:
Get a license, read the fine print. The contract gives the "output" of the union to the entity from whom permission is asked.

ANY activity that the High Priest of Another God doesn't like is 'cause' for confiscation. Bible study? Refuse vaccines? Teach something "not PC"? And the rules are subject to change.

Parental "rights" (like "God-given Rights") are forfeit "by agreement". And it's Scriptural! ("choice of Law" - His, or man's. What has replaced the Constitution is in fact "private law"; long story, but it's what I do a weekly study show about, and have for quite a few years now. Many ways in, like the Roach Motel...)

Oversimplified, it boils down to:
Get a license, read the fine print. The contract gives the "output" of the union to the entity from whom permission is asked.

ANY activity that the High Priest of Another God doesn't like is 'cause' for confiscation. Bible study? Refuse vaccines? Teach something "not PC"? And the rules are subject to change.

We're seeing this in Canada now where children can be taken away if you don't support their gender choice and in England with the baby the government run healthcare won't let travel to the States for treatment.

The Nazis did it. Stalin did it. The enemy wants to "own" our children. You better believe in the government wants to control them. You may think I'm wearing a tin foil hat but history always repeats itself.

Um . . . I'll just say, double authenticated birth certificates. If you don't know what this is, do some research. Talk about rabbit holes!

Oh, Lord. Could you give the quick, two-sentence summary?...

double authenticated birth certificates
I couldn't find anything useful. The only mention of Double-Authenticated BC was a request made by someone in the UK and the response was basically, "this is the wrong branch of ye ole' government, you need to contact the other branch." There was some other references to an Apostille authentication but only that it's different for each country and even each state; but nothing that I would chase down.

I couldn't find anything useful. The only mention of Double-Authenticated BC...

More apropos: Check out the legal differences between a "Certificate of Live Birth" and a "Birth Certificate."

Note the identical form of the UCC-1 form, for "property transfer". The truth can in fact be sickening...

More apropos: Check out the legal differences between a "Certificate of Live Birth" and a "Birth Certificate."

Note the identical form of the UCC-1 form, for "property transfer". The truth can in fact be sickening...
Now I do know a little bit of this rabbit hole. I kinda want to have this discussion, but also don't because of a need to really understand law. A lot of disinformation out there because of this very reason.

Isn't that the way these things go.... (h/t Jim Croce)

For those who wanna see another lie by "what the meaning of 'is' is," and it goes for other words, too, having to do with "law" -- or what now passes for it...

Check out the legal differences between "Trial by Jury" and a "jury trial."
'
Hint: one is a very specific term, referencing "common law" and Blackstone's Commentary thereon, and explicitly invoked twice in the Constitution. The other is a bald-faced lie masquerading as a placebo replacement. (Note that "jury" has become an adjective, as in "jury rigged", which is not merely ironic in this application. Then note the oath that jurors ignorant enough to take what the 'judge' will require must swear, guaranteeing the fix is in.)

Back