• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Long hair thickness

LDremoved

Seasoned Member
Female
My hair has always been long and sort of fine so I never had issues with tangles at all until I cut it short around 5 years ago to donate. It grew back thick, even more so around the crown/head area. I brush it often during the day to keep tangles from forming in that area. I also have to wear it in a pony tail for work half the day which I'm sure doesn't help.

Any ladies have any tips for keeping tangles from the crown area in particular? Aside from brushing it to absolute death throughout the day like I've been doing, I can't imagine that's healthy for my hair.

Last edited:
When I was young I had longer hair but then it started getting frizzy at the ends and I had to trim it to keep it neat. These days it's a bit below shoulder length. There are many home remedies to help with your hair but for myself I take prenatal vitamins every day and my hair and fingernails look better.

When I was young I had longer hair but then it started getting frizzy at the ends and I had to trim it to keep it neat. These days it's a bit below shoulder length. There are many home remedies to help with your hair but for myself I take prenatal vitamins every day and my hair and fingernails look better.
My niece's hair is the same way, she ended up cutting it lol it was a pain to help her take care of. Mine is relatively easy other than these dang little tangles around this specific area. I'm worried that I'm ruining my hair by brushing it so often to avoid them.

Can you tell me which brand? I've thought about trying them before as well but I was worried they weren't healthy.

This reminds me- You know what really helped my nails? Drinking tons of water, I drink like four 32oz flasks of water a day, I'm going to drown but I feel a lot better and I noticed my nails are so healthy now.

Can you tell me which brand? I've thought about trying them before as well but I was worried they weren't healthy.

I'm not going to make a recommendation here. I chose the one I take because the list of things I wanted for my preference were in it. There are several on the market and you should choose the one that works for you.

But I will advise you to make sure you buy something that isn't made in India, China, or Mexico.

I'm not going to make a recommendation here. I chose the one I take because the list of things I wanted for my preference were in it. There are several on the market and you should choose the one that works for you.

But I will advise you to make sure you buy something that isn't made in India, China, or Mexico.
Thank you, I'll look into it ❤️

Back