• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking for a plural family

BancroftLady

Hi All,

I came across this site, I live in Canada and am looking to meet a plural Christian family, I am not sure where to go to meet people? Does anyone have any suggestions for me. Thank you.

Hello ma'am, I was new before and I recommend perusing the board first, there's some mention already of online poly meeting places. There is also this chat room where the ladies can give more detailed info ==> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1718.

We have regular retreats to meet up with each other, there's a big one in Tennessee in July, email retreats@biblicalfamilies.org for more info. I don't know any plural families in Canada personally but have no doubt they exist, hopefully someone can respond more helpfully.

Hello, I am new to the site, and wanted to post somewhere to ask if there are any meetings to attend in Arizona. I reside in the Phoenix area and would love to meet others here, to talk to, study with, possibly attend church with, and discuss plural family. Any info is appreciated.

Back