• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking for live-in nanny PHX area

ChristinaB

Real Person
Female
Ladies: we are interviewing for a live-in nanny position. We prefer someone TO and polygyny friendly or open. Our household is growing with our new baby arriving in approximately 3 weeks and this momma is very busy. Currently in the house, we have one adult son with Williams Syndrome (24 years old) and 3 children in the house-12 year old, son, 2.5 year old daughter and 16 month old daughter. The little one coming is also a girl. We homeschool our son and will be homeschooling our daughters as well. I stay-at-home but am a nurse practitioner, nurse-midwife by trade. My husband is a busy physician. The adult son is helpful and primarily self-sufficient. We live in Phoenix Metro area and have been here a year. All of our family is either Midwest or in Orlando area. So other than close family friends, who are like family, we are here without much support. If you know of any ladies that may be interested, please let us know. You can reach out to me privately :) I am happy to share more of what we are looking for :) we are doing a broader search but would love to keep this opportunity within the Torah community if possible.

Back