• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

looking for media work

DavidKR

I have been troubled by employers in the film/TV industry that will not hire me because of my age and lack of experience. How does anyone get experience if no one will give it? I would like to stay in the south and work as a film/TV producer, script writer, or camera operator.

This has also produced difficulty in starting plural marriage. I don't mind if the woman works or has kids, I would like to have some kids from my own gene pool someday too. I would like to make a TV show out of that polygamist cafe...Merry Wifes Cafe in Utah. So, I would pray that I might be able to advance in my career as well as starting a plural family!

"David"

David,

You will be on my prayer list. There are tons of film/tv opps in the Orlando area; I see them on craigslist all the time. Not trying to steal anyone from Texas, but everyone knows that Florida's better anyway.... ;)

Take care,

Doc

I would love to goto Orlando, but I don't have experiece and they seem to want young people, but I keep on trying!
aka "David"

docburkhart said:
David,

You will be on my prayer list. There are tons of film/tv opps in the Orlando area; I see them on craigslist all the time. Not trying to steal anyone from Texas, but everyone knows that Florida's better anyway.... ;)

Take care,

Doc

Back