• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking for sisters in Christ

WhoCanFind31

Female
I'm not good with capturing my thoughts by typing, so my husband is helping me with this post. My husband introduced me to biblical families about a year ago and it has been a rough road as we both have learned a lot. So far I've had no support to wrestle with all of the issues to have come up since then because I know my family and friends are not understanding about these things. My husband has wanted me to try to get connected on here, but it's hard for me to do this through text so I've put it off. I don't think this is healthy to do anymore, but I really could use a sister in Christ to talk to in a format I'm comfortable with. If there is anyone out there who might be willing to talk on a voice based medium I would be so grateful. I can't do this alone anymore and I don't want my marriage to fall apart because I have nobody to help guide me. I know I haven't introduced myself yet, which I plan to soon, but if anyone would reach out I would be in such a better place. I'm willing to try more text based communication if someone wants to get to know me more first even if it's hard to do. I am even going to try the ladies chat and hope I can manage. But I know myself and I really could use a more natural way to talk to someone at least while I'm in such distress.

Hello. I wanted to say welcome to the forum and it's great that you're reaching out for help, even though it's difficult for you.
I can Skype (or similar) with you if you like, but I am an only wife with no experience of PM, so if you're looking for someone that's been there then the best bet is @julieb . Or she could send you on to someone else who isn't on this forum who could chat by phone or video call as well. It seems that many plural families are too busy to actually spend time on here, so the majority are people who are pro PM but not in a PM.
The most important thing to know is that you're not alone. We're all here, and many of us have been through or are going through what you are now.

Hi, I would be happy to talk with you on the phone. I have been in a plural marriage for about 21 years now. I am sad you waited this long to reach out but I will believe that it is the Lord's timing for you! I will message you my phone number. I am a stay at home mom so I am pretty flexible. I am in Florida on EST, so keep that in mind. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't get back to you until now, I was out last night (I am in New Zealand so the timing is different here). Julie is awesome and I hope you enjoy speaking with her. If you still want someone else to chat to then feel free to send me a private message, you should be able to now.

I'm not good with capturing my thoughts by typing, so my husband is helping me with this post. My husband introduced me to biblical families about a year ago and it has been a rough road as we both have learned a lot. So far I've had no support to wrestle with all of the issues to have come up since then because I know my family and friends are not understanding about these things. My husband has wanted me to try to get connected on here, but it's hard for me to do this through text so I've put it off. I don't think this is healthy to do anymore, but I really could use a sister in Christ to talk to in a format I'm comfortable with. If there is anyone out there who might be willing to talk on a voice based medium I would be so grateful. I can't do this alone anymore and I don't want my marriage to fall apart because I have nobody to help guide me. I know I haven't introduced myself yet, which I plan to soon, but if anyone would reach out I would be in such a better place. I'm willing to try more text based communication if someone wants to get to know me more first even if it's hard to do. I am even going to try the ladies chat and hope I can manage. But I know myself and I really could use a more natural way to talk to someone at least while I'm in such distress.

I would Love to talk with you! I'm not sure what the rules are about sharing phone info on here because I am pretty new to this site. Not new to PM tho! Let me know if you are interested. I am in Tennessee, USA

If you are still looking for friends/sisters to talk to I'm available. I'm in Florida so on Eastern Time. I am a professional driver so much of my day is spent alone and I have ample time to talk on the phone. I tend to have the same issue not being able to communicate through text since I'm driving most of the time. If you would like to chat you can message me. I can't message you. I'm new and I literally don't know how.

Welcome Whocanfind31,
You are definitely in a great place to learn and share. Like FH2 said the families here are in various states of PM. There is a wealth of knowledge, love and support for you.

God has led you here at this time to be with people who truly care and want the best for you.

We've been through what you are going through. We are not here to judge, only love on you.

@WhoCanFind31 I am so glad you decided to join us. There is so much love and support here. I really think you will receive the help, friendship and love you are looking for. I am available to talk... I will send you a pm. I'm not married so I will be there as a sounding board. As a friend without judgement. Be blessed all will work out just as God plans it. Keep your head up!

Welcome, WhoCanFind31! I'm sure it took a lot of courage to ask your hubby to help type your first post and get your thoughts out there and ask for some help and friends. I do hope you will feel loved and accepted here on BF. I'd say, "There's no dum questions." You've got to start where you are. Others will meet you there.

Back