• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Love Notes

Ginny

Real Person
Female
Hi Ladies!

Andrew encouraged me to do this months ago and I'm finally getting around to it (good thing he loves me even when I drag my feet...). I'm not currently on social media but I do have a personal newsletter I send out via email five days a week that mainly focuses on encouraging women. It's pretty much a daily serving of my personal brand of sunshine with a side of vulnerability and an outfit pic for an after-meal mint. Sorry. That metaphor is a little goofy but I'm just gonna keep it.

It's a Love Note from me and I publish them under the heading of Far Beyond Rubies (a personal website I'm working on). They are pretty random so if you are down with that, then you just might enjoy them.

Today's letter is the first of a three-part series on Fear and Shame in my life and I thought some of you might benefit from some of my learned lessons.

Here is a link to yesterday's letter. You can subscribe by clicking on the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page. You may also read previous letters by clicking on the "Past Issues" button. Easy peasy!

To read today's Love Note, just click on 08/14/2018 - Happy Tuesday (with orange hearts)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Ginny

Oh, G-love, I am looking forward to this more than I can say! (BTW, I referred to you as Miss G in my All Things Soldier column as the inspiration for the article on Operation Meatball. It will be posted this afternoon online, and you can view it at www.athensnowal.com.) Many thanks for all the hard work you have done in your heart!

Oh, G-love, I am looking forward to this more than I can say! (BTW, I referred to you as Miss G in my All Things Soldier column as the inspiration for the article on Operation Meatball. It will be posted this afternoon online, and you can view it at www.athensnowal.com.) Many thanks for all the hard work you have done in your heart!
Oh, honey, you are bringing tears of joy to my heart this am. I genuinely think your site rocks, and as someone who battles fear and shame, especially re: the management of social media, your tender vulnerability is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Keep it up, Missy!

If you're not signed up to get Ginny's emails, then do it now. I highly recommend them. I feel more 'real' after reading them lol, like I'm not the only one, and life is happening to other people too.
That's weird.
But truly, they're easy to read, and they'll make your day just like they make mine.

I thought I signed up, but I haven’t seen any come through :/ @Ginny

Hi ladies! Since my latest Love Note refers to last weekend's retreat, I thought I would post a link here. If you have signed up and have not received them on a weekly basis yet, please check your spam folder. If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful, encouraging women in my life. Hopefully, you know who you are. :)

To see the latest Love Note please go to this link.

We are blessed to have you in ours. I know we don’t really know each other, but as I read your love notes I find myself recognizing a lot of your feelings. It is something I look forward to. Thank you for putting yourself out there. It has truly blessed my life.

Back