• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Love Times Three

Hey! Would you mind PM-ing me the critique? I can't access member forums and I would love to read a book review (I tend to read them before buying books).

B
x

I am interested in your critique too, any chance of a PM?

PS How does one become worthy enough to read members stuff?

ylop in the land of nod

You can stop being so very naughty!!! ;)

Actually I haven't applied or asked to be allowed, I think it is nice that people can have a place to talk and not feel criticised by someone whose beliefs differ, so I would not apply myself, everyone needs a safe place. :)

B
x

Sure thing! I don't think my critique is scathing nor very in depth, since I have a one year old, an 18 year old and a 49 year old to tend to in the evenings - thus, I don't get a ton of time to craft a thorough review. I just posted it there in case debates began based on the info.

Ylop, my husband prefers to be the point person for our private interactions with men. He told me he would send you a PM with the post copied to it. But like Isabella said, I don't think you have to do anything special but just "apply" - which means ask the staff to let you have the permissions to see it.

Back