• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Man Cave

DaPastor

Real Person
I just read what Chaplains Rose said in the ladies section, and now my curiosity is up. I am beginning to feel this strange sensation coming over me... oh now, *whoosh*, ahhhhh, *feeling dizzy*, someone help me, *flashing lights*, *colors* - oh wow - *COLORS*. oooo ga wah, Me Tarzan... Give me my cave!

Wait a minute! Now, wait one minute! How did that happen? I was just getting used to the idea!

It has always been a library, but you can call it a cave if you want. As long as your books go there.

SweetLissa

Lissa and Randy.
What a great compromise!!! Every man should have his own place to go and collect his thoughts. It doesn't mean he can't share it with his wife or wives. In his man cave he has a lot of his collectible stuff in there so I can have more room in our room for mine. (those are his words not mine) When our grown kids come over they sleep in there. We watch movies in there. He keeps it really cold in there so its a good snuggling opportunity . :D . As long as Randy has his books in there he can call it a man cave, right? Hugs to yall.

Back