• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Me again...

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
Hey all,
Some of you have seen my facebook post about a problem at work. Please be praying for me. I need this job for at least another few months. Things are pretty uncomfortable right now and I don't feel safe there, but it is the only job I have. In fact, it will take every ounce of strength I have to get myself there tomorrow. So I ask for prayer support from all who can.

SweetLissa

Praying for you too!
Ps 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Me, too, Lissa.

I feel very strongly that I will lose my job tomorrow. I am willing if that is what God allows. Please pray for strength so that I will not become overly emotional if this truly happens.

Thanks for all the prayers so far.

SweetLissa

We are praying for you. If you are having such a bad time there, maybe our Heavenly Father is trying to tell you to get out of there.

Michelle

I've found in my own life- once the machine starts in against you, best not to hold on too tight..but, it hurts on the way out for sure. Sorry.

I didn't lose my job. I got a "30 day" probation. So I get to hold on for another month. I keep hoping to find a job that will use my degree. Keep praying. I am very unhappy there, but without somewhere else to go, I don't have alot of choice.

that cannot be any fun for you, i pray that His will be done.

Sweetlissa on the practical side I have a vacancy at present, but I think the daily commute would get to you after a while. Best wishes, ylop.

Where to? I am interested, to a point...

The reality is that we would go wherever God leads us.
LOL
SweetLissa

Just saw this, hope everything turns out for you. I will be praying that you will be able to use your anointing and gifts this year that will reap a financial harvest for you to live as you've always wanted this year!

Back