• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Media opportunity

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
I couldn't find a good place for this, I think I'll start posting them on this thread. If you are interested in doing this, please let us know too - a younger family might be good.

Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 2:17 PM
To: Staff@BiblicalFamilies.org
Subject: Documentary Series

Hi!

Pink Sneakers Productions (of MTV’s True Life, VH1’s Hogan Knows Best) is casting for a new documentary series chronicling the lives of people leading alternative lifestyles. The series will be airing on a major cable network. One of the episodes will be focusing on the many faces of polygamy.

We are searching for people willing to share their stories in hopes of shedding light on this important subject and opening up a dialogue of understanding. For more information on this project please contact me. Also, feel free to forward my information to anyone you know that might be interested in an opportunity like this. Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

KATIESWEGLECASTINGASSISTANT
PINKSNEAKERSPRODUCTIONS

Back