Megan's Journey

Discussion in 'Real People's Stories' started by MeganC, Oct 28, 2017.

1. MeganC

MeganC Well-Known Member Female

I guess I can keep this pretty simple: Read the blog!

The blog started partly because my sw Christie encouraged me to have a place to put down my thoughts. I don't think either of us ever thought it would still be there almost nine years later but it is! Crazy!

http://megans-polyblog.blogspot.com/

One thing: When I first started the blog I tried to use anonymous names for the family and it was just too confusing so like a month into it I just started using their real first names. Hope that doesn't confuse anyone as bad as it confused me!

One other thing: My blog is NOT monetized!!! I do not make any money from it and I am not using anyone to try to get 'clicks'.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Russell, Chavah, aineo and 3 others like this.
  2. Verifyveritas76

Verifyveritas76 Moderator Staff Member Male

I'll put in a good word for it. It's a fascinating glimpse into a working Christian plural assembly/community though it mostly focuses on their family. I've read it all except for anything in the last 6 months or so.

Good stuff. I'll have to remember to get caught up again

Kevin, FollowingHim2 and MeganC like this.
  3. Kevin

Kevin Esteemed Member Male

All I can say is your a brave women and .....yeah. The way you open up yourself and family. I'm gonna have Jessica read your blog.

Chavah, IshChayil and JessicaP like this.
  4. cnystrom

cnystrom Well-Known Member Male

Have not read it before, but starting to. Very interesting! Thank you for the link.

Chavah likes this.
  5. IshChayil

IshChayil Esteemed Member Male

gonna check it out and share it with my wives!
    Thank you

MeganC and Chavah like this.
  6. Ally

Ally New Member Female

Your story gives me hope to be able to find a sister wife. I started on you first post back in 2009 and I am intrigued I only got through a few but I am gonna read more. Thank you for sharing.

Andria

Cam and MeganC like this.
  7. Cam

Cam Active Member Male

I love you! I don't even know you.. but the fact you start from the beginning.. I tip my hat to you!

8. cnystrom

cnystrom Well-Known Member Male

I started from the beginning too!

Cam likes this.
  9. Cam

Cam Active Member Male

I love u too :)