• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Megan's Journey

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
I guess I can keep this pretty simple: Read the blog!

The blog started partly because my sw Christie encouraged me to have a place to put down my thoughts. I don't think either of us ever thought it would still be there almost nine years later but it is! Crazy!

http://megans-polyblog.blogspot.com/

One thing: When I first started the blog I tried to use anonymous names for the family and it was just too confusing so like a month into it I just started using their real first names. Hope that doesn't confuse anyone as bad as it confused me!

One other thing: My blog is NOT monetized!!! I do not make any money from it and I am not using anyone to try to get 'clicks'.

Last edited:
I'll put in a good word for it. It's a fascinating glimpse into a working Christian plural assembly/community though it mostly focuses on their family. I've read it all except for anything in the last 6 months or so.

Good stuff. I'll have to remember to get caught up again

All I can say is your a brave women and .....yeah. The way you open up yourself and family. I'm gonna get my wife read your blog.

Last edited:
I guess I can keep this pretty simple: Read the blog!

The blog started partly because my sw Christie encouraged me to have a place to put down my thoughts. I don't think either of us ever thought it would still be there almost nine years later but it is! Crazy!

http://megans-polyblog.blogspot.com/

One thing: When I first started the blog I tried to use anonymous names for the family and it was just too confusing so like a month into it I just started using their real first names. Hope that doesn't confuse anyone as bad as it confused me!

One other thing: My blog is NOT monetized!!! I do not make any money from it and I am not using anyone to try to get 'clicks'.
gonna check it out and share it with my wives!
Thank you

Your story gives me hope to be able to find a sister wife. I started on you first post back in 2009 and I am intrigued I only got through a few but I am gonna read more. Thank you for sharing.

Andria

Your story gives me hope to be able to find a sister wife. I started on you first post back in 2009 and I am intrigued I only got through a few but I am gonna read more. Thank you for sharing.

Andria

I love you! I don't even know you.. but the fact you start from the beginning.. I tip my hat to you!

Back