• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

MelissaE - Hello from Utah!

MelissaE

Hello!

I'm Melissa. I live in Utah and I'm a second wife of 11 years. I have 5 children. 28, 26, 24, 4 and 2. The older 3 are married and I have 3 grandchildren. My husband has 7 other children with his FW. We live in a home with 3 apartments with the third apartment being rented my my monogamous BIL (husband's brother), his wife, and 3 children. I was mainstream Mormon for the first 42 years of my life, but my marriage is Biblically based and I try not to get caught up in Mormon polygamy too much as there are many arguments between sects and the scope here is Biblical families. We are trying to keep all of the commandments which is becoming a blessing.

We had discussed going to Missouri for the retreat this year, but with late to us notice and our calendar already set, we are opting to try for next year. I'm trying to get on the women's chats and video calls on a consistant basis.

I"m going to keep this short as my 2 year old is a wild thing and needs close supervision.

AMA!

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome! So glad you did an introduction. :)

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hello!

I'm Melissa. I live in Utah and I'm a second wife of 11 years. I have 5 children. 28, 26, 24, 4 and 2. The older 3 are married and I have 3 grandchildren. My husband has 7 other children with his FW. We live in a home with 3 apartments with the third apartment being rented my my monogamous BIL (husband's brother), his wife, and 3 children. I was mainstream Mormon for the first 42 years of my life, but my marriage is Biblically based and I try not to get caught up in Mormon polygamy too much as there are many arguments between sects and the scope here is Biblical families. We are trying to keep all of the commandments which is becoming a blessing.

We had discussed going to Missouri for the retreat this year, but with late to us notice and our calendar already set, we are opting to try for next year. I'm trying to get on the women's chats and video calls on a consistant basis.

I"m going to keep this short as my 2 year old is a wild thing and needs close supervision.

AMA!
Welcome! Blessings to you and your family.

Welcome!
I'm a first wife ..married 27+ years. 9 children from 27 to 6.
I feel very blessed to have a sisterwife for 2 years now.

We also have grandchildren, 2 and one on the way.

We are in central Arizona. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Shalom and welcome.

Hello!

AMA!

Welcome! Do you folks still do any LDS practices like FHE? We've adopted a few things here and there.

Back