• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Messianic Judaism and Hebrew roots and Sacred Namers movements

He perceived them to go against certain his veiws of protestant doctrines such as sola gratia and sola fide.
I thought Jude was included because it included apocryphal stuff.

I know James was too "works" oriented and messed up that grace thing.

He wasn't sure of authorship of Hebrews, so he thought it might be fraudulent.

Revelation? I don't remember why.

Did I pass the test, professor?

Yes sir and taught me I'm gonna have to look up why Jude I didn't know that.

Just my recollections.
Doesn't mean I'm correct.

I gotta look up why Revalations any way. You know it's your fault right. The first post I made you asked me to develop it more with scripture so now I have to look up anything I'm not sure of.......ahh I burned my tortillas.

I gotta look up why Revalations any way. You know it's your fault right. The first post I made you asked me to develop it more with scripture so now I have to look up anything I'm not sure of.......ahh I burned my tortillas.
Glad to be of service ;)

He couldn't or wouldn't explain why he wanted to remove Revalation this is what Luther said about it

"About this book of the Revelation of John, I leave everyone free to hold his own opinions. I would not have anyone bound to my opinion or judgment. I say what I feel."

Basically I don't like it and since I have no good reason that can convince you I'm going to be passive aggressive.

He wanted to throw out Jude because of its criticism of those who reject Authotity.

You were correct about Jude.

B+ (you didn't know why Revalations)

Last edited:
Hey, Cs get degrees!
I'm on my way!

Is "ahh I burned my tortillas" a Romani expression for when a Latino causes you do extra work? :p

Nice try, but...

"Winner, winner...chicken dinner!"

You've been in the Orient too long :D
Darnit!!!!!!!!
It felt wrong writing it

Nope was making homade tortillas with my daughter for her cooking assignment. Romani version is Malawach but I'm pretty sure it was picked up from somewhere.

Nope was making homade tortillas with my daughter for her cooking assignment. Romani version is Malawach but I'm pretty sure it was picked up from somewhere.
Corn or flour?

Corn was pure Native American
Flour was the Spanish version. I'm sure the Spaniards saw plenty of Arabic bread from Spain. The Arabs brought it from the Old World...and so on.

Blue flint Corn, I always think of flour tortillas as a flatbread. I'll post the recipe in the recipe forum.

Blue flint Corn, I always think of flour tortillas as a flatbread. I'll post the recipe in the recipe forum.
sounds Kosher

lol I love you man, I laughed so hard reading "you can't bring a ham sandwhich to synagogue."
I have to go to bed for work later, but I am happy I read this, and I got a good laugh from that..
I have some questions regarding your post I would like to talk to you in our pm's together.
-Cam

Back