• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Milking hair sheep. The ultimate prepper food converter

Yeah, like our now tom cat, as a kitten @Proverbs3.5 called it Fluffy, then we saw that it was a he, so I just started calling him Fluff Doodle🤣:cool:
Our son named a calico can Fishel. We used to have a supremely obnoxious nubian buck we called duckydoodle. He was the kind ya love to hate. Now we have ONE Spanish Goat buck on the hoof.....and I have two Oberhasli bucks in the nitro tank in straws. I find they eat less and smell better kept in the tank.....and there are fewer accidental breedings too. So far zero accidents from straws climbing out of the tank and breeding does. With so many nice animals available for AI I could almost think about keeping dairy goats again.

National breed leader quality here.
Does that milk 5000 lbs in a year...

22112.jpeg
They have lots of bucks available...

1711919399778.jpeg

This fine specimen was abandoned at our house, and she came with the moniker of Dallas.
Trying to explain over and over that Dallas is a she, I decided to rename her, but something that she would accept.
I deemed Alice as a reasonable alternative.
Ali is not amused.

Back