• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Staff Current staff

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Updated July 2023:

Forum moderators​

General forum: @aineo, @Mojo, @PeteR, @The Revolting Man, @ABlessedMan.
Ladies areas: @julieb, @FollowingHim2.

If you have any issues that you would like to raise with a moderator, click the "report" button at the bottom of the specific post you are concerned about (post reports are seen by all moderators), or contact moderators individually by private conversation.

Ladies ministry​

The ladies ministry team is @julieb and @FollowingHim2. They are also in charge of the weekly ladies chat. If you have anything to discuss in the way of ladies ministry please contact @julieb in the first instance.

Forum administration​

The forum structure and policies are administered by @FollowingHim.

In-person events​

The Biblical Families ministry is much more than just a web forum, having a strong focus on face-to-face meetups and counselling. Official ministry retreats are organised by @julieb and @nathan, while smaller-scale local events may be organised from time to time by other members of the team.

Ministry leadership​

The director of the Biblical Families ministry is @nathan.

All these persons may be contacted confidentially by starting a private conversation with them. Any concerns about moderators should be raised with @FollowingHim in the first instance, any concerns about ladies ministry or administration should be raised with @nathan. If you have any issues with the private message system and need to contact forum staff, feel free to use the "Quick Contact" form on the main page of the website (these messages will be received by @nathan).

Last edited:
Welcome aboard gents.

Really glad to have you guys helping. Thank you!

Thanks Samuel, and thanks everyone else for the support.

I think most of us are aware that this is more than just a place for questions, answers, debate, and fellowship, but it is also a ministry. I'm honored to have an opportunity to help lighten the load on Andrew, Nathan, and especially Samuel, but I also know that this is a big responsibility. As Christians, we should all recognize the power of prayer, and I'd like to ask that all who fellowship here remember the entire staff in prayer, that our every action will be guided by the Spirit, and, for all of us, that His light will shine through this ministry.

Just letting everyone know that I'm pulling back from active moderation, if you need the assistance of a moderator please contact @aineo or @Verifyveritas76 in the first instance. In the very unlikely instance that you have a particular issue that you do not feel comfortable raising with them, bring it to @andrew instead. I'll still be around if needed for anything specific.

Just letting everyone know that I'm pulling back from active moderation, if you need the assistance of a moderator please contact @aineo or @Verifyveritas76 in the first instance. In the very unlikely instance that you have a particular issue that you do not feel comfortable raising with them, bring it to @andrew instead. I'll still be around if needed for anything specific.
Samuel, you know how much we'll miss your moderation, but we've missed your voice even more. We're glad your back!

Funny. I had several classes in jr high and sr high school wherein I'd mostly read dirt bike magazines the whole time. The teacher knew that if they left me alone we'd all get along. If they forced my to sit there and pretend to pay attention, there'd be trouble....

I only had a problem with one teacher who pulled the library book out of my social studies book and threw it at the back of the room hitting a girl in the head. “Sorry, I meant to hit the back wall and break the spine so that he would have to pay for it.”
What can I say, the teacher was about 8 months pregnant at the time.

I was a stubborn goodygood who took pride in avoiding all punishment. I remember getting in trouble once because I had forgotten to do my homework and was told to write lines - but I refused to write lines because it was a pointless waste of time, and I stubbornly did the homework I had neglected since that actually had educational value, until I was kicked out of the classroom for refusing to waste time as instructed...

I would like to welcome @Mojo to the moderation team. He has graciously chosen to step up despite being busy since @andrew has had to step back from the forum, and I am very grateful for this. He has been involved in this forum for many years and has a well-deserved reputation for level-headedness, I believe he will be a great asset to the team.

Welcome @Mojo. I’m glad to have you on board.

Back