• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Modern Polygamy Website

Gadsden1791

Does anyone know if something has happened to modernpolygamy.com? I’ve probably submitted for verification on there a half dozen times and emailed their support several times with no replies at all. I thought it might just be me but there’s a discussion on the Reddit polygamy page of multiple people reporting the same issues with the site and speculating that the site has been abandoned. I know the owner of the site posts here sometimes. Does anyone here know anything?

Tagging @ModernPolygamy so they notice this.

In the meantime, you might find @ModernPolygamy's posts in this discussion helpful @Gadsden1791

Does anyone know if something has happened to modernpolygamy.com? I’ve probably submitted for verification on there a half dozen times and emailed their support several times with no replies at all. I thought it might just be me but there’s a discussion on the Reddit polygamy page of multiple people reporting the same issues with the site and speculating that the site has been abandoned. I know the owner of the site posts here sometimes. Does anyone here know anything?
He is probably way too busy. My understanding is that verification is manual.

Hang in there. Verification is manual and ends up being done in bursts as I am limited on time. Sorry for the delay, things are a lot more crowded time wise than they were in the not distant past.

This follows my past observation that interest in poly increases when the economy is bad. It really is an economic indicator.

This follows my past observation that interest in poly increases when the economy is bad. It really is an economic indicator.

Cough cough ladies...financially stable, overt protected type with Strong dad vibes and an elegantly crafted artisan tier tinfoil hat available here for a limited time only.
Weather the weird times and the next 50 years wrappedin the arms of you own (mostly) tame gorilla to deflect the slings and arrows of the world and potentially enact Benny Hill chase scenes with you.

Insert slapchop Vince remix here

Last edited:
He is probably way too busy. My understanding is that verification is manual.
ModernPolygamy??? Is that the one where one needs to verify by recording yourself standing in front of a TV and typing your name while twirling a shoe in the opposite hand, while completely undressed, etc., etc., etc???

ModernPolygamy??? Is that the one where one needs to verify by recording yourself standing in front of a TV and typing your name while twirling a shoe in the opposite hand, while completely undressed, etc., etc., etc???
No idea.

You have link in first post. You can check yourself.

My post was based on fact that forum owner is posting here (rarely) and I have read his posts. So I'm somewhat familiar with situation.

Hang in there. Verification is manual and ends up being done in bursts as I am limited on time. Sorry for the delay, things are a lot more crowded time wise than they were in the not distant past.
I'm sure if you wanted some help some folks around here would be happy to be vetted and help.

Cough cough ladies...financially stable, overt protected type with Strong dad vibes and an elegantly crafted artisan tier tinfoil hat available here for a limited time only.
Weather the weird times and the next 50 years wrappedin the arms of you own (mostly) tame gorilla to deflect the slings and arrows of the world and potentially enact Benny Hill chase scenes with you.

Insert slapchop Vince remix here
Yes. I want to inquire about the hats. Are they for trade and do they come with an upgrade option of a lacquered copper exterior? ;P

Yes. I want to inquire about the hats. Are they for trade and do they come with an upgrade option of a lacquered copper exterior? ;P
Ooooh boy....careful now.
You don't want to let conspiracy (not actually a conspiracy is all mainstream science and confirmable, just conclusions not published and avoided like the plague) boy off his chain. He will go wild and make the flat earth set look like fluffy bunnies.

Basically the hat is extremely large boat shaped, has faux wood cladding and a few animal heads poking over the edge. In neat calligraphy on the side is the SS Pole Shift.

Assume that it is not an exaggeration to say there is a good chance I will lobby to name a future son Noah

Ooooh boy....careful now.
You don't want to let conspiracy (not actually a conspiracy is all mainstream science and confirmable, just conclusions not published and avoided like the plague) boy off his chain. He will go wild and make the flat earth set look like fluffy bunnies.

Basically the hat is extremely large boat shaped, has faux wood cladding and a few animal heads poking over the edge. In neat calligraphy on the side is the SS Pole Shift.

Assume that it is not an exaggeration to say there is a good chance I will lobby to name a future son Noah
*goes looking for an STL file to print and line himself*

Back