• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Moving forward cautiously & prayerfully!?!

rustywest4

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Dear BF friends,

My wife and I have decided to cautiously proceed with the possibility of another wife!

I cannot help but keep remembering a long LIST of questions that someone had posted a while back... I would love to get my hands on that list so that we can begin going through it with the potential 2nd wife! ... We of course already have many topics of discussion and concern we are beginning to work through, but a big list of questions would be helpful!????

I will say that the biggest obstacle we see having is the opposition from family... We are praying through our fear of rejection and trying to prepare for the interventions that would certainly ensue if we were to make this choice as a family! ... It's heart breaking but probably very true that we will be seen by most family and friends on all sides as immoral, sinful, foolish and so on! ... Please pray for us during this season of our lives and any encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Shalom,

Rusty

Re: Moving forward cautiously & prayerfully!?!

Praying Rusty, do you have a potential second wife picked out?

Hey guys... Thanks for the prayers! ... Yes there is a potential 2nd wife, and I believe God has been preparing all our hearts for the future... I'm hopeful and excited but trying not to get ahead of the Lord's leading... I will give updates as we go along, and reach out for more support and fellowship from BF ! I'm sure we'll need it. :)

Blessings,

Rusty

Re: Moving forward cautiously & prayerfully!?!

Will be praying for you all. Sounds like you are going into it with your eyes wide open, which is good. Blessings!

Thanks again for more prayers! ... And yes miss Julieb , we are certainly trying to proceed with eyes wide open, using wisdom and cautious consideration for so many dynamics involved!

I'm excited for when we can share praise reports of the positive progress as things move forward with Gods leading! :)

Shalom,
Rusty

Cautious Congrats.

Back