• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Mr Stick and his family

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
My kids wanted to learn computer animation, so I figured I'd start them with animating stick figures. And I just had to test it out, obviously, so I'd know how to teach them... Here's the result. Rather crude animation, but I like the story, if you can understand it! I had fun anyway. For several hours... :)
BF_logo_animation5.gif

Last edited:
That is an animated .gif. If it doesn't actually move, click on it, if that doesn't work tell me. I'm still figuring this out. That's why I'm testing it, so I find what fails and can make it work for the kids, of course... Or at least that's a good excuse.

Last edited:
It's cute. I like it.

Sam, additionally, this wonderful animation, speaks to the necessity to train our boys to learn how to build shelter(s); however raw or crude. This "how to" spirit was mine as a boy growing up. I'll start another thread on the topic of rearing boys biblically; with particular attention to training them to become builders/shelter-makers. The gist is what balance do we strike between raising scholars and/or tradesman-journeyman? Can a biblical man exhibit both traits in any significant capacity? I think the answer is obvious. Biblical men should develop both veins of enterprise in young boys. Love for scholarship AND love for shelter-making.

I seriously cracked up at the stick-figure pregnancies :D

This is really sweet though.

This is great! Thanks for sharing, Samuel. You will be a great teacher for the kids.

My children could watch this over and over. I don't know that it could occupy them for hours, but they sure liked it, and I did too.
Cute story and animation!

Back