• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Murders of 4 people in ND

Sean Miller

Male
If you didn't see it in the national news last week, 4 people were murdered in ND at RJR Management. One of the individuals was the owner and 3 of his employees. I knew the owner and we did business together and I can not believe it, honestly it is absolutely so crazy!

My concern is that the man police arrested is the actual killer, I don't trust the small towns police department and just want to ask that you pray for the trial and the correct man is convicted, I read to often of innocent people convicted of crimes such as murder. This case had international attention so pressure was heavy on the small town PD to catch the perp.

Most important, pray for the owners wife, daughters, and employees are pulled to God for comfort by His grace and Love.

I have prayed. Sorry to hear about the loss to your community of a provider of jobs. I share your concern about justice. There is too much circumstantial evidence and unprotected DNA evidence used today in the United States. How many people go in and out of those rooms where the DNA is kept. It's a travesty. I feel like criminal proceedings have been reduced to a preponderance of the evidence instead of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The whole thing is very strange, caught a man, charged him, no motive not even a bad word about the owners or company. The wife and staff returned back 2 days after the murders. She acted as if nothing happened.

Back