• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

My Erotic Apocalyptic Polygamy Novel

fadi

Female
Hello everyone. My name is Mary Tamar or Jean. I'm a writer but here I've been known as Fadi. So please call me Fadi it's short for my middle name Fadzai.

I suffered a breakdown a few weeks ago. I suffer from PTSD. I have lived in polygamy it was fun and not fun, my husband has recently left me....in a very cruel manner, I have no single friend or family my Daddy recently died and I lost all my children. I'm going through hell. I'm also black.

I've written an Erotic Apocalyptic Polygamy Novel it was meant to be a dedication to my husband but he's currently accusing me of witchcraft with his family, so I'm lonely and very sad... sometimes suicidal. I loved my husband very much, I bowed to him and almost worshipped him.

I put a fiesty front on social media but deep down I'm in pain...

I've decided to release the first chapter of the polygamy novel on my blog...

You are welcome to read it, I'm still deciding whether to publish it or not as a book, or to release a chapter a week on my blog, advice will be welcome.

https://jeangasho.com/2021/12/28/jacobs-trouble-chapter-one-joy-linda/

Fadi,

I'm very sorry to hear of your pain and struggle. I pray thigs get better. Not having seen your novel, I'd like to make a quick recommendation...

Consider publishing only the first chapter on your blog with periodic teasers and updates. Instead, publish the novel on Kindle and add chapters as quickly as you can... The cost to publish on Kindle is almost nothing and you get a royalty/ % on every download. That will generate some income for you, though maybe small, until you get your name out there. Later, once the story is complete, you can release it through kdp publishing (Amazon's print on demand company) as a hardcopy. Cost to you will be about $100 plus whatever your cover art cost is.... If you have questions on the process, just ask. I've published three books through KDP.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

Blessings

Fadi,

I'm very sorry to hear of your pain and struggle. I pray thigs get better. Not having seen your novel, I'd like to make a quick recommendation...

Consider publishing only the first chapter on your blog with periodic teasers and updates. Instead, publish the novel on Kindle and add chapters as quickly as you can... The cost to publish on Kindle is almost nothing and you get a royalty/ % on every download. That will generate some income for you, though maybe small, until you get your name out there. Later, once the story is complete, you can release it through kdp publishing (Amazon's print on demand company) as a hardcopy. Cost to you will be about $100 plus whatever your cover art cost is.... If you have questions on the process, just ask. I've published three books through KDP.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

Blessings
Thank you Peter

How does publishing on Kindle work, my husband was good with all these things but since we have broken up I'm on my own without any clue what to do with the book which is finished.

I already published the first chapter on my blog which is what I shared...I have quite a good readership on my blog, it's sad it doesn't pay much...

Please can I send you my email address so you can take me through how to publish on Kinder if you don't mind...

It's (removed for security)

Do I add chapter by chapter...that would be excellent...sorry to many questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
@fadi , I sent you an email. Details in a bit when I have time.

Back