• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

my Introductions

what is love

• love is when u love someone

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • someone love you back

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

beautiful 2106123

Female
Hey my name is Brandi I'm 25 years old I live with my parents and brother. I have always wanted this lifestyle since I watched my five wives or sister wives I'm looking for single male or family that is looking to add another wife to the family. I'm smart kind faithful loving caring honest down to earth outgoing outspoken trustworthy funny supportive. if u you are looking for Christian woman like myself

Attachments

• WIN_20170923_16_42_05_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170923_16_42_05_Pro.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
Hello, and welcome.

welcome Brandi.

Welcome back. Seems you've had some changes since the beginning of this year. I hope it's all working for your highest good!

Hi Brandi I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out with your husband, David. Just to be clear, we are not a "dating site" we are a support site for families learning about and living Biblical marriage, which may include more than one wife. If you truly desire to be in a Biblical plural family then I suggest you take time to work thru the ending of your previous marriage and your part in it. That way you can be in a better place to be a blessing and strength to a new family the Lord might bring into your life.

Back