• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request My mom is in the final stages of cancer

Sorry for your loss Brother, May YaHWeH be with you and your family during this time.

Thank you for all your prayers. My mother recently went to be with the Lord. My wife and I were there with my folks when the time came.

We mourn the loss of her as she was very dear to us all. As followers of Christ, we mourn with hope, knowing she is now in the presence of our Savior, and that we will see her again.
Sorry for you loss brother. We will be praying for you and your family.

Last edited:
Our sincerest condolences, brother. We take comfort in the Word of God, from 1 Thes. 4:13-18, knowing it is written for this very situation; v:18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. May the knowledge of that day, when all those who believe in Jesus Christ will be raised and caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air (v:17), be a great comfort and consolation today and always. Shalom

In my mom's family we call it graduating.

The whole world still feels different every time a loved one goes on ahead of us.

May YHWH grant peace and comfort for you all.

We, of all people have an assurance though faith and scripture of meeting again soon. I have my favorites waiting for me to join them and that will be glorious. After bit we will branch out and meet other's family and share stories. Billions of stories to tell how God has worked in our lives. That will take a while.

Back