• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

My Mother passed away...

ADHERE

Hello BF.
My mother has transitioned from earth to glory. Please pray for me and my family that our hearts will be healed and that we as a family will continue to fulfill our God ordained purpose here on earth.

Thank you.

Our Father in heaven, we pray for You to send your Comforter to those who are grieving. We ask especially for your peace to flood their souls and that they may be uplifted into the coming Joy. In Jesus Name amen.

Amen.

May God give your family rest and healing in this time.

"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord."

My prayers too.

First we mourn, then rejoice, for now in His presence, she raises her voice.

We are keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Sorry to hear this, will be praying for your family.

Thank you all for your prayers and words of kindness.... We laid her to rest... Most of all, I'm grateful that she is with the Lord.... Please remember me and my family in your prayers..... Thank you all again!

Definately remember you and your family. My mother just passed jan 8 2015. Lots of health issues then her heart just gave out. I am comforted to know she is no longer in any pain and she chats w Jesus daily now.

May God comfort you. Lost mine late last year to cancer, horrible suffering, finally ended. She made her peace with God then went. Miss my parents, they lived for us.

Back