• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

my second wife left.

captainjonathan

Real Person
Kayna left. She hasn't been honest about anything. She has been using drugs and drinking and going behind my back to contact other men. She is claiming a lot of falsehoods. We have given her evrrything that we have provoded. She came with almost nothing. We are still paying her cell phone. She has told me she will call when she starts having sex with another man so she can get a divorce. Pray and call my bride laura and me. 504.610.5324 me and 5046105543 laura of you feel led. If not just pray. We are hurting bad.

I'm so sorry Jonathan. I'm praying for you guys for comfort and wisdom and rest. And praying for the woman who left, that she'd come to know Jesus' love and grace and heart for her more fully.

I just saw this thread, I am very sorry to hear that things have ended up this way. Praying that it might be the storm that comes before change in her heart. Will be praying for you all.

Computer has been down for a coupla weeks, so I just saw this Jonathon & Laura. Am so very sorry to hear this.

Have just begun praying for you and her, and will continue doing so.

captionjonathan; wake up, wake up, save Yourself and Your wife Laura. The Creator works in mysterious ways, if You let Him. You stated in Your Post good reasons to believe She is deceived by the evil one. Remember Mother Eve??? I suggest You read Immediately, Deuteronomy 24:1-4, and follow it, so as not to get in trouble Yourself. She may have been another man's wife, without having been given a bill of divorcement, if She had been with another man before You.
I have read some of Your posts, You'll find some good women, let the Creator pick them, and let the Creator cast them away from You.
I speak from experience.

Me,

God has been really guiding each and every one of our steps. It has been very painful being a tool for God to try to reach out and bring someone out of lukewarm into the fold. After God impeding our trip until His time. He had us go pick up Kayna. She was in a drug house in Billings MT. The girls were on a filthy mattress on the floor. Two men were actively doing meth in the apartment that our tax dollars are paying for. Kayna was sleeping with a man she had known before and partying with a lesbian friend of hers. She called and asked for us to rescue her. She posted on facebook about her mistakes. I really believed her heart was changing. God guided us there and helped us at each point with literal MIRACLES. I made a mistake in follow through. Once we got to Montana there were signs that Kayna was not repentant. Maybe I should have left her there, but my heart was breaking for the girls and so was Laura's.

We paid for an expedited passport and got the girls Christmas gifts. Kayna started going back and forth. My prayer was for her to break and humble herself in the sight of the Lord. Unfortunately, she has chosen a different path. While staying at a friend's house here in Fairbanks, Kayna got drunk and took pills. she got way out of hand. She left the room and was sending the 7 year old into the room carrying messages of "F@#K YOU" much to the girls heart break. She fell out of the RV later that night and bloodied her nose. She got the girls and ran to the neighbors house and told them a fabricated story. The police came.

The Lord works all things out, even the evil for a day of disaster. The police questioned everyone individually. The 7 year old told the truth. They took Kayna away and as is typical in a Jezebel society they let her sober up and did NOT take her daughters away. Please pray for the girls, they are a tool of her lies and manipulation. The 7 yearold is already 2 years behind in school and is very advanced in her ability to manipulate. She is almost a lost cause, aside from a miracle.

God has protected us. I have no contact with Kayna anymore. I am beyond the point of accepting her back at this point. We chose not to pursue charges for the bruises she left on Laura and me for her kicking and punching in her drunken stupor. We gave her her things and she got a flight out of the state. Pray for her and for us. We know God wanted us to do this, we dont know why. We know it clearly. He made the impossible happen to aide this, I can only think that Kayna had a choice. That God was calling her to Him and she chose to run.

captainjonathan said:
We know God wanted us to do this, we dont know why. We know it clearly.

I don't know you guys personally but I'm feel so empathetic for all the turmoil. And thank you for following the Lord in this. It doesn't ease the pain here but I have faith we'll get to know why God led us thru seemingly fruitless pathways. Joseph certainly wasn't seeing anything good after being sold into slavery by his brothers, running away from Potiphar's wife and now sitting in prison. It's faint encouragement but I hope it blesses you and Laura.

So sorry, Jon & Laura ...

I am so sorry. I once had a similar situation. It is very hard to watch the harm done to the kids - even harder to watch them follow in the path and become miniatures of their parents. Praying for all of you.

You never know the fruit of your actions until well after the fact, if ever. It may be that something in this whole experience will stick in her mind, and one day be a seed that will grow into her salvation. Or it may be that someone else observing how you tried to help her will also be influenced towards Christ. You may never know why any of this happened until you go to heaven, God's plans might be weird but always have a reason.

I would like to thank you specifically for sharing with us. It's easy share what great things are happening in our lives, but not when everything is going to pot. My heart goes out to you, L, K and the little ones. If Joseph could keep his eyes on God through his trials, surely you can.

Sorry to hear that Kayna chose to run from God's provision. I am so proud of you guys, and your heart to do what you believed was right and of God. It is very difficult to see others chose destruction. Best wishes for a great 2014 for your family in the wondrous state of Alaska!

Been there, these are trials to make us better. He will reward you for doing His good will.

Back