• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need prayers for my family!

Broncos4life

Real Person
Female
Hello everyone!
I have not be on here in a while but I desperately need prayers for my family.
Without going into to much detail my father is going to prison for manslaughter( hit and run) . My father has been a drug addict since he was 12 and I have not seen him for 2 years because of his drug problem and going to jail numerous times. That being said I know my dad does feel bad for killing this woman. I love my family unconditionally even though my dad does deserve to go to prison.My dad is currently in jail and facing 4 years in prison. I have heard stories about people going to prison and finding the Lord.
I want people to pray for the woman who died and her family, please pray for my father that this changes his life and in prison he finds the Lord, please pray for me and my family I have been crying non stop since I found out. It was so hard watching the news and seeing my dad in a jumpsuit.Thank you all for the support!

Praying for both families.

Praying

Praying for you all. My wife and I are going through this on the other side of the coin, so to speak. Our Son was killed be a drunk driver, his cousin. It’s been over a year and I am still coming homing looking at his picture and saying, “This isn’t real!” His cousin faces up to 15 years. It is tearing my wife up and her family up and apart. She has voiced that her goal is that her nephew admit the truth and get the help he needs, through “Christ’s counseling.” His parents are blaming our son and Lynn. Enabling the addict never helps They have had multiple continuances, which keeps many wounds open and open to “infection.” If you want an understanding heart and voice, then my wife Lynn is your gal. She is honest, fair, firm, and very Loving.

Praying that your father be delivered from the demons of self abuse and find the peace that only our Heavenly Father can bring to him and the family of the woman who was taken from them.

Praying.

Thanks for asking us to pray. God's love transcends all barriers. Your unconditional love may well be what speaks to your dad's heart. I'll be praying. Please keep us updated.

Back