• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need Prayers for my Wife

stormy101

Male
I am writing this for Tyree as she cannot read or write. I am her husband, and I married her to save her life.

Tyree was born a normal child, but at age two was stricken with a rare syndrome called "Dancing Eyes, Dancing Feet Syndrome." This strikes one in one million children worldwide it was caused by a virus she caught at age two, causes neurological damage and then goes away. She had seizures, lost her ability to walk and talk and nearly died. Most kids are severally mentally retarded and cannot walk or talk, but she taught herself how to walk and talk and other than being unable to learn things easily, she is in good shape. She had a difficult life and bit off half of her tongue during a childhood seizure and so she has a speech impediment. She no longer has seizures, and she is very physically fit, just a bit slow mentally. Kids were pretty cruel to her when she was going to school and she was sexually molested by her own sister. She was also raped by a family friend and her mother had her involuntarily sterilized as a teenager, so even though she loves kids, she can never have any of her own. Her mother also tricked her into believing she was a ward of the court and she kept Tyree home for over ten years, not allowing her to do anything except go to church, where she went for over 10 years. The people in the Church that she went to, never took the time to really get to know her, and they just considered her the little mentally retarded girl.

This is where I met her, in this Church. I got to know her and fought for her. I married her and moved her from Oregon to a small town in Kansas, far away from all of her troubles in Oregon. I bought a house and taught her how to do things for herself..

She really wants a Sister Wife. We have talked it over we decided we want a woman to join our family. I have no living relatives and she is without a large extended family and she needs a woman in her life to fill that void, so we have decided the best option is a woman we can both love and make an equal, loving partner. I mean a lot of people are living poly lives these days.

We do not expect to find anyone, but I am trying for her and my position is just to be a family and be happy. SO if you're reading this, and you'd like to get to know her (us) and can relocate, write back. We live in a small town, near Salina KS and we own our home and three acres, in a quiet country setting.

Anyway, we have been looking for three years, been stood up, lied to, scammed, insulted. My wife Tyree is so sweet and nice and she always takes rejection personally. She really needs to be held up to the Lord and given encouragement. We are both very lonely and we know God has someone out there for us. So please pray for us, that we find her and pray for us for strength and encouragement. Thanks

There is always someone for someone else in God's plan and I pray she finds her way to what seems to me a loving and concerned home!

Back