• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need prayers my husband is going to Afghanistan

Broncos4life

Real Person
Female
Tomorrow 01/12/2018 my husband leaves for Afghanistan. He will be gone for 400 days so about 13 months. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I feel so sad, scared, and lonely. Please pray that I'm strong enough to make it through this and be a great mom to our baby. Please pray that God protects my husband and keeps him safe. Lastly please pray that our marriage stays strong and this will make us closer not farther apart. I really appreciate this. Thank you all.

We'll pray for y'all.

Praying. I deployed while my former wife was pregnant with our first . It was a good time in life. Tell your husband an old Marine said good luck and keep his head down. You've got this young woman. You were made to keep the home fires burning while daddy goes out and handles business. This will be an amazing time for you.

Praying! PM if we can help you in any way.

May the days fly by like a single instant.

An update from overseas. My wife and I miss each other terribly! But everything happens according to God's will and His design. While the separation is difficult for us to handle, and especially for Broncos4life because she is pregant, God is working in our lives so much! While here in country, I have dedicated myself to study in the scripture, and growth in God's word. We are able to talk all the time thanks to our wonderful modern technology, and I am counseling and mentoring my wife in Christ, at the same time, I myself am being counseled and mentored, and taught more and more by Christ! It is amazing to feel God working in our lives in this way, and I am so excited to return home after my hero's journey. We have huge plans ahead of us, and we both feel we are blessed and that we will be blessed by God in ways we cannot even imagine. Over here, God is connecting me with other true Christians, these are real men who are leaders not only in the military, but also in their families. I am inspired to lead courageously in my own family, and in my own walk in God's glorious light!
My wife and I know that we have just started to build our family with her first pregnancy. And we are planning for many more to come. We are truly blessed, and God is in control!

Back