• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need to decide what to do about what school(s) to attend

You cannot understand scripture without looking outside your Bible.

the scripture could mention a country, but without a map, you would lose out on a lot of information on a scripture alone without the map.

We need more than scripture in order to understand scripture.

It all depends on how you define "scripture alone"

Seriously I have not found the book yet. I suspect I have some last articles to read, before I need to find my own articles, after that and after I find the book I can start reading it.

I should have mentioned near the beginning I was either thinking about working overseas on an easy job teaching English or working in my own city in a job in my degree field. Because I do not feel I can handle moving to another city in America where I do not know people and taking a difficult job.

So I was thinking of getting an online seminary/Bible degree initially and then going to a physical school later.

I am not completely sure how to decide an online school.

Are there online degrees that people look at with equal respect to physical school degrees?

Back