• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Beginnings

Click your profile icon in the top on the left side of the messages icon. Then click Account details. You can change it there.
Apparently, I either don't know what the messages icon or the profile icon is. I was not born in the generation that automatically understands the intricacies of websites and my brain evidently does not qualify for an upgrade either. LOL.

Apparently, I either don't know what the messages icon or the profile icon is. I was not born in the generation that automatically understands the intricacies of websites and my brain evidently does not qualify for an upgrade either. LOL.
I've always enjoyed the hardware side of computers, but the software side and I have never co-existed peacefully. LOL

Look for the envelope and then to the left of it should be something like the first initial of your profile name.

By the way i'm 57 years young so I know what you mean. LOL

I know I already said congratulations, but I am so happy for y'all. May God's name be lifted high. Praise Him for all gifts. God is so good. Prayers for blessing, peace, and happiness in your family.

I know I already said congratulations, but I am so happy for y'all. May God's name be lifted high. Praise Him for all gifts. God is so good. Prayers for blessing, peace, and happiness in your family.
You are so kind, thank you! God deserves every last bit of credit and I covet your prayers!

Back