• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New from East Texas

Randomnotes

I'm new to this site and the concept of plural marriage. I'm a single woman from East Texas and due to a situation with a family in my church I've recently become interested in the topic of plural marriage (to make a long story short they ended up treating me like an extended family member and we attempted to take that further a first for all three of us but it just didn't work out).

Welcome Randomnotes! I hope you will find some answers to your questions and find some good friends along the way. Please check out the Ladies Only section and if you have time join us for Tuesday night chats at 7pm EST. We love new people to drop in!

With hope for the future,
Julieb

Hi Randomnotes. Welcome to Biblical Families. It is a great place to discuss and exchange ideas. ylop

ps by any chance are you the only daughter of a wealthy industrialist? it can be tough finding couples willing to expand their family so helps to mention these things upfront.

I am an only child but alas not of a wealthy industrialist! I have however been to Australia twice and found it lovely.

Hi, and welcome, Randomnotes!

My lovely Navajo Princess and I sure hope to meet you at a retreat someday soon. (Maybe she can meet you at the Ladies Retreat in a couple of months or so?)

We live in West NM, and hope to have a get-together somewhere near here with some BF members and others from AZ and ????.

Back