• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

new here, so treading carefully....

sparky256

Male
im going to be very vague because I dont want to break any rules. I just joined here and want to remain in the fold more than I need the business. but the essence is, my job is to get people results through good nutrition. I dont know how to expand on that without sounding like a solicitor. so in a nutshell, I can help anyone achieve great results. reply if its ok for me to share my story cause like I said im not trying to break rules just help people.

Feel free to tell us more about yourself. We do get the odd person signing up purely to post spam advertising (usually for furniture for some strange reason), and delete that immediately. But we've got a lot of people here who are interested in healthy lifestyles, and if you've got anything useful to say someone may be interested. We like having people who are here because they are interested in plural marriage, and occasionally talk about something else interesting. We're not interested in people just posting advertising for their own businesses and never discussing plural marriage. I'm sure you can find a sensible balance.

thank you for that, if it helps to provide a welcome diversion then I can be that ;)

I wont create a wall of text though since that is a time vacuum for all parties involved(mostly cause im using a phone to reply.)

I'll post my before and after pictures when I can get to my computadora.

so I use to weigh nearly 400 lbs. I almost lost my legs 4 times due to circulation issues. October 18th, 2010 I changed my families future. that was day one of my new program. I lost 26.5 lbs in my first 24 days, and a total of 130 lbs over the span of 8 months. no surgery, no exercise, no starvation.

I know its hard to believe, but hey so was the PM concept when I first heard it lol. the truly amazing thing now is that the same program I used for weight loss can be used for weight gain and sports performance or just plain old general health.

I'll leave it at that for now and post the tangibles later. thanks again for the grace given to share even this much.

just saw a cool little Mexican pine furniture shop downtown today. I wanted to check it out sometime. lol

Back