• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Member • Introduction Post (Redo)

RuppertB

Male
Hello. Please excuse the last post. Not sure how it posted while I was working on it

I'm Ben. I truly believe God has lead me to polygyny. I have been married to my wife since December 2010. We are in the Jacksonville area of Florida.

My wife had a vision of me with multiple wives. I hadn't thought of that before her vision. I've prayed about it for a long time now (over a year), and I'm doing my best to find and understand scriptural wisdom on this topic. I honestly think a second wife would be plenty, but I don't live for my will.

I will be posting questions soon! Feel free to DM me at anytime.
Instagram: ruppertb

Welcome Ben, there is a lot of food for thought on this site, now that the blinders are off.

Shalom and welcome

Shalom and welcome.

Hello. Please excuse the last post. Not sure how it posted while I was working on it

I'm Ben. I truly believe God has lead me to polygyny. I have been married to my wife since December 2010. We are in the Jacksonville area of Florida.

My wife had a vision of me with multiple wives. I hadn't thought of that before her vision. I've prayed about it for a long time now (over a year), and I'm doing my best to find and understand scriptural wisdom on this topic. I honestly think a second wife would be plenty, but I don't live for my will.

Welcome

Shalom Love and Blessings

Welcome to the party.
The bar is over there, pull up a chair round the fire.

(I know it is summer, it is my fantasy scenario and it is late autumn in here, don't like it, go put on a sweater)

Welcome! Great to have another Florida family here.

Welcome Ben!

My family is in Tampa. God has lead us on this path as well. There are a couple families her in central and north Florida who believe and practice as you do.

I hope to connect soon! A couple local families are getting together for monthly fellowship and ministry. Let's have some fellowship with pubix deli subs!

Bringing in Mike, another FL family.
(Way Biblical church)
@Polymike

Shalom and welcome.

Back